THE FUTURE OF MASTERING IS IN YOUR HANDS
Building on a 17-year legacy, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with the latest advances in machine learning for mastering audio.
Ozone 9 brings the tone and vibe of your favorite artists to your music with the upgraded Match EQ. With this new module, you can match to any reference track to an extreme degree, with an EQ that uses over 8,000 separate bands to get the most precise snapshot possible. New region parameters now give you more control over the end result by letting you choose what parts of the audio to match. Capture a reference from a track in your session, or a reference file loaded into Ozone 9, and save your favorite results as presets for easy access. Take an imprint of your reference track and save time finding the right EQ balance with this mastering engineer’s secret weapon.
NKS support puts the power of Ozone into your creative process, letting you master while making music with Maschine 2 or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware, using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
Experience resizable plug-in windows and fluid metering that lets you track the most subtle details of your audio. Save time in your session with lower CPU use and shorter startup times. Use more plug-ins at once, mix while you master without worrying about slowdowns or dropouts, and immerse yourself in a smooth, modern experience designed to keep you in your creative flow. Ozone 9 is the fastest way to get your master off the ground.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. Get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre.
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Vintage Modules: Use our colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available in Ozone 9 Standard.
- Updated UI/UX: We’ve made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance and Resizability: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.